- Download our custom Open VPN Client for Linux using the link below:
- Browse to your Downloads folder, extract the e-VPN-linux.zip file you have downloaded.
- Once you have extracted the file, double-click on the installer for your version of Linux.
- A new window will appear, click on the install button to install our software.
- Search for E-VPN in applications, double-click to launch the program.
- Login in with the username and password you created when signing up.
- Once successfully logged in, click on settings to view the list of custom options available. There will be some options preconfigured.
- Click on the Logo to return to the main menu, now click on the first option to select a protocol and location to connect.
- Choose your preferred protocol(UDP has better performance) and select your desired location and click on connect.